If you have a history of poor credit or past checking problems, you may find it is so difficult to open a new account. So, you may need a second chance to rebuild your checking history. It is reported there are really some financial institutions offering second chance banking services in Hawaii. But I still do not find a bank or credit union that offers such services now.
If you know some good banks or credit unions, please make a comment here. So, I can update the post for more readers. Thanks.
Here is a simple list of non Chexsystems credit unions and banks for you.
- Navy Federal Credit Union
- HomeStreet Bank
- Kauai Community Federal Credit Union
- Hawaii Community Federal Credit Union
- CU Hawaii Federal Credit Union
- Hawaii Federal Credit Union