Step to Apply:
You could call at 800-232-8669 to apply a Fresh Start Checking. To complete the Balance Checking Account Management course with a score of more than 90%. Then you can open your account, meeting with an Alliance Member Relationship Manager. You’ll need to keep a Member Share account and deposit $25 at least.
- Monthly service charge of $10
- MasterCard debit card
- No monthly minimum balance
- Online Banking, Mobile and Text Banking
Plus, if you keep your account in good standing for one year, you’ll be qualify for the Overdraft Protection Program and Free Checking.
- You have to be 18 years old or more.
- Keep a Member Share account.
- An initial deposit of at least $25.00.
- To complete the Account Management course and quiz, and get a score of more than 90 percent.
Please visit http://www.balancetrack.org/checking/index.html to take a quick course about managing your checking account. Proper Identification: Drivers License or state-issued ID card. For more information, please call 800.232.8669.
As a member-owned, financial cooperative, Alliance Credit Union was set up in 1952, and now it has 9 locations (4 in Wilmington, NC and 5 in California’s Silicon Valley). ACU serves over 40,000 members in Pender, Brunswick and New Hanover counties in North Carolina, and San Mateo, Alameda and Santa Clara counties in California; and about 400 Community Business Partners (employers) of both states.
- Website: http://www.alliancecreditunion.org/
- Tel: 800.232.8669
- 265 Curtner Ave., San Jose, CA 95125
- 848-A Blossom Hill Road, San Jose, CA 95123
- 39174 Argonaut Way, Fremont, CA 94538
- 540 Lawrence Expressway, Suite 1, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
- 2105 Forest Ave., San Jose, CA 95128