WAB was established in 1944. With 13 full-service branches in eight counties of West Alabama, it has more than $588 million in assets today. West Alabama Bank offers checking accounts service including 2nd chance checking and basic checking.
West Alabama Bank’s Fresh Start Checking
It is a second chance checking account designed for customers who have difficulty in opening a new checking account in the past.
- Minimum to open the deposit is $100
- You’ll be charged $10 for service fee each month.
- Provide fraud protection (additional $4.95 charge)
- Free Bill Pay
- Free Internet Banking
- Free Mobile Money
- Free E-statements
- Tel: 205-373-6355, 205-459-3703
- Site: http://www.wabt.com/checking_accounts.html